Taylor Swiift.

Taylor Swiift.
My idol & favourite singer

Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3rd 2011

So today is great it was my first day back in the new year and everything went great i hope the whole year goes like this i would love it. So i sit behind gent this year for geography until this guy comes back from India and well he's telling everyone about something and he won't tell me what it is, he says he doesn't trust me when i can trust him and he goes around and tells Pepper. And she's probably gonna tell everybody. Well i'm gonna try to find out myself cause now it's really bugging me i want to know. I have some ideas cause pepper told me that '' someone thats his world''. And i'm thinking he likes someone but i don't know who if he does, why can't he trust me? I trust him, a little bit  But anyways i'm gonna find out anyway cause people can NEVER hide anything from me i always find it out ALWAYS. I wonder what it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment