Taylor Swiift.

Taylor Swiift.
My idol & favourite singer

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14th 2010

so today its like FREEZING outside and im sick. i hate being sick its like one of the worst things ever.
You know how i said that when i got my minutes on my phone like a couple weeks ago well its been really great cause i got free texting for a month and i've been texting melisa non stop 24/7! I had to deleted half of my inbox cause i had over 100 messages left over from her :) Wow! So i hanged out with jasmina on sunday and lejla was so post to come but she couldnt cause she had alot of tests and her grades needed to be improved before she went outside. But first jasmina and me stayed at her place for about an hour & a half then we were outside for like 2 hours. And this guy talah from our school was there and he is so weird he kept talking to jasmina and asked questions and said HAHA outaa nowhere. We both think he is very creepy but any way of course on the way home jasmina had to sing I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH she loves to make fun of that song all the time.

3 comments: