Taylor Swiift.

Taylor Swiift.
My idol & favourite singer

Monday, December 27, 2010

So..

Well my nieces went back to there place FINALLY. like i love them and all but they get annoying sometimes
like i've been waiting DAYS just to go on here cause they will ask me questions like are you aloud on there?
whats the age for? can i have a blog? Like i love them but still its annoying
Its almost new years and i can't believe all the stuff that has happened this year.
So many changes in thiis year for everyone like it's insane.
So much drama has happened to me, i hate it so mucch but idk it made me closer with that person and
it's awsome he's one of my good friends now : )
Ugh but the worst thing EVER that happened this year was that BOREDOM came along more than EVER
and i'm not usually like that it's weird..
The best thing EVER that happened this year was that everyone in my family is thankful for there family and i very thankful for the family i have. The other BEST thing is that well it was a good year at the end. : D
I can't wait till next year it's gonna be great. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment