Taylor Swiift.

Taylor Swiift.
My idol & favourite singer

Thursday, December 30, 2010

So i have a hard choice to make so there is this trip in may at my school and Melisa really wants me to go cause she's like ''well if you come i'm gonna ask ms.Tyleman is you and me can be roomies cause grade 8's choose first and i want you in my group really really badly.'' I don't know what i'm gonna do cause i don't want to make her sad i hate seeing my friends sad, like she said if i don't go she will be really dissapointed.
I'm like really bored right now but i can't wait for tomorrow cause i might go to the mall with a friend
and then after go to her place like i did yesterday except we didn't go to the mall we went to the basketball tournament. Well i have nothing else to wriite cause i'm reallly busy. Byyyyyyeee thankss for readiing i guesss

No comments:

Post a Comment