Taylor Swiift.

Taylor Swiift.
My idol & favourite singer

Thursday, December 23, 2010

So today is going good i've been Texting Melisa almost half of the day today, i'm glad i have unlimited texting for free !! Christmas is in 2 days and i can't wait i LOVE spending time with my family so much and i love gifts to but i'm not greedy though cause i'm thankful for whatever i get its the thought that counts.
Well right now im just talking to my friend lejla she is one of my bestfriends right now. i have ALLLLOOT of best friends like Sejla Jasmina Melisa Harman Shania and Lejla. LOL
I loovee to listen to music i couldn't live without it it would be impossible i swear!! maybe after next blog i could list some good songs that you could check out lmao Sorry i'm just like REALLY bored and i always am i don't know why. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment