Taylor Swiift.

Taylor Swiift.
My idol & favourite singer

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Best Friends Moved Away.

I will never forget the times that we had the heartfelt discussions the good and the bad .
your miles away and i still think of you ,youre deep in my heart youll stay there , you will.
ill neva forget the confusion i felt the day u told me our friend ship may melt ,you told me your moving away .
friends ship is something to hold on to but in your case i don’t feel i need to keep something that can neva be erased
i find it hard to discribe this thing that we share especially wen there nothing eles that could compare
I laughed with you and I cried with you,we went through the good and bad.
When I needed someone,you were always there for me.
I’ve had a lot to think about, the way we use to laugh ,i never thought that you would ever
have to move away.
Back then, we thought you would stay,forever you’d be here always.
But now there isn’t much time,it’s time to say goodbye.
i wont forget you , you will always be my lil cupcake
my best friends you moved away 7 years ago .
I'll always remember them ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment