Taylor Swiift.

Taylor Swiift.
My idol & favourite singer

Saturday, November 6, 2010

True Friends

My True Friends Mean The World To Me. My True Friends Are Jasmina  Megan Sejla Shania Harman & Lejla.  I met Jasmina through school we were in the same gym class last year and we just started talking outside of school and today we are like sisters. ♥   I met Megan in grade 5 everyone was ignoring her cause she was a new student so i talked to her in class and we automatically became true friends. I met Sejla in grade 1 or kindergarten and we used to hate eachother and bug eachother but then we grew up and started to froget about the past and now we are Best Friends :) Shania i met in grade 5 she was one of my first friends at my new school when i started there 2 years ago and if our teacher back then didnt make us sit in a group together i bet we wouldn't be best friends :) And Harman i met in grade 6 well actually we knew eachother in grade 3 but we didnt know it until like 3 monthis ago! Well me and harman were put in a class together and if that class wosent made i wouldnt of knowen harman at all!! I met lejla through jasmina one day when we were outside and we have been good friends ever since :) I am thankful everyday to have True Friends like them no body could ever replace theem ♥

3 comments: