Taylor Swiift.

Taylor Swiift.
My idol & favourite singer

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tiana & Hailey.

People always ask me who Tiana & Hailey are so here i'll tell them. Tiana & Hailey were my very first bestfriends, when i was about 5 years old. Tiana was in grade 3 and hailey was in Jk. So I remember this day off by heart, I was bored so i went outside on my front porch and  then Tiana came up to me and said hey im tiana and me and my sister were wondering if you would like to come to our house to play. And of course i asked my parents and they said yes, so i went there and we played tag in there backyard i had so much fun!! And then everyday almost i would come over to their house. But one day i remember going to their house and seeing U-haul trucks at there house and then i asked hailey were are you guys going and she said were going on vacation but were coming back and then the dad said im sorry hailey but were not coming back and then i remeber Tiana hailey and me crying cause we were gonna miss eachother so much. And its been 7 years and i haven't talked to them since. There were truley my First bestfriends and someday i hope i can meet them again but they probably don't remember me but i'll always remeber them This is my song to them   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy72rK2Ey10&feature=related   and thiss one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG5VDvUwJuw&feature=related

4 comments:

  1. aw..<3 that's soo sweet <3 i bet they remeber you! :]] cause ur a awsome person . theres no way they have forgoten you! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true! <3 !! <3 i bet they miss ya alot <3

    ReplyDelete